Tuesday, January 26, 2010

blech.

Serious post.

What is wrong with me? Why can't I get motivated? Do I seriously want to be this stinkin' weight for the rest of my life? NO! But, I can't seem to get up off my fat ass long enough to do anything about it. Ugh. Gross. I'm gross.

Kyle, Amber and I walked everyday last week and I stayed completely on plan. NO cheating whatsoever. Guess how many pounds I lost? Yep, you got it...goose egg. Does anyone know how frustrating this is? It makes me want to scream! So, between Jillian's "Last Chance Workout", walking/running AND eating healthy...I feel like I should be seeing some sort of results. But, it's just not happening.

You know, starting this diet for the first time was a lot easier that getting re-started. :( I'm depressed about my weight loss and the fact that I'm not getting any results. And this causes me to not want to try and go by McDonald's on the way home. How about a great big french fry? Maybe a beer or two when I get home too. Geez!!

Well, that's my serious vent. I needed to get it out. I can't keep telling myself, "don't worry...keep plugging. You'll get there..." It's getting depressing.

♥k

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear your about your frustration with your weight loss. I can relate to what you are going through. Don't give up! You can do it!

    Best,
    Hua
    Director of Bloggers
    wellsphere.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your frustration well, since I've been struggling with it still. I know you've heard it before, but you just have to go at it one day at a time. That is the only way, I've been able to get through it.

    ReplyDelete