Tuesday, May 12, 2009

every line is about who i don't wanna write about anymore.

I don't know why I'm just now posting this.
If you don't listen to anything I say...please hear this!
Watch these videos and download their music.
They're amazing!
They're called Brand New and I've been listening to them since
2003. An ex boyfriend introduced me and I love them!!
They have a lot of great stuff but my favorite has to be their album
Deja Entendu.
Listen to the words, they are amazing.
You won't regret it!
Let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the music tip. They sound great! I went to download this song and ended up getting the album. All the songs sound really good. Any band to get 5 stars out of 229 reviews has to be a good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, my speaker isn't working, ugghh!!!! I love listening to new music, so as soon as I can figure out how to work my dumb speaker, I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete