Thursday, May 28, 2009

holy stinkin' cow: progress pics.

Woah.
That's all I can say about my wretched overweight self from a year ago.
Now, I'm 43 pounds lighter and still working!!
So, I thought you guys might deserve some p
rogress pics...
(plus, I really wanted a side by side comparison.)
Call me conceited but I'm stinkin' proud!
The first picture is me in May 2008. Sheesh!


And the 2nd is me now!!!
Wahoo!
Thank you all so much for your support...
this blog has REALLY helped me to stay on track,
especially being able to read ya'll's stories everyday too!
I'm still hoping to lose quite a bit more but I'm off to a great start!
Plus, I'm only 9 lbs away from my first goal of 50
pounds!! Schwinggggg.
♥k

7 comments:

  1. WOWIEEEEE!!! What a difference! Look at your face, your arms, your belly!!
    That's so great - you've made me so excited for the day I can show pics after close to 50 pounds gone!!!
    Thanks so much for all your incredibly supportive comments on my blog. You've been so kind, sweet and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasey...I'm so proud of you. You look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! I'm excited about you moving back in December, Arkansas misses you! Sorry i've been a little MIA, i'll be back in the game shortly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW girl! You look great, really!! I know that accomplishment was probably so tough to achieve! I'd brag about it if I were you! LOL! I've lost 12 lbs and I'm proud! I'd like to lose more! You definitely are an inspiration to me! Lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! You look 20 years younger! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at how far you've come!! You are such an inspiration

    ReplyDelete