Monday, May 4, 2009

my family sure can throw a party.

My weekend was WONDERFUL! Here it is: in pictures!! :)

Me with the Mr. and Mrs. to be!!
We threw a DANG GOOD shower for Kayla!

Kash's Senior Prom!!Aren't they cute?I cannot believe my brother is graduating this month and having his SENIOR prom! Whew!! Makes me feel EXTREMELY old! :) They looked fantastic though!

Girl's Night Out at Smyly's
Note: The red head has been my best friend for 6 years! Man, am I getting old!
You gotta love random friends made at the bar!! :)The love me. :)

ps: no weight was gained during this trip. SCORE. Back to the gym today! :)
♥k

5 comments:

  1. what a beautiful spread on that table. Eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real! What a nice shower! Hoe you had a great trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so photogenic!!! Good job on not gaining any weight while being with your family and friends! That's my weakness when I'm with my girlfriends, I tend to pig out. You would think with all the gabbing we do, that I would lose a lot of calories...not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking Grrrrreat, Kasey bo basey! Congrats on not gaining any weight on the trip. I wish I could do that at family get togethers. I swear I put on ten pounds every time I even see my mom cooking! :) love the pics sister

    ReplyDelete