Tuesday, May 26, 2009

now i'm really an OLDER sister.

Whew. A weekend home was exactly the medicine I needed to remedy my stress! I had the BEST time at Kash's graduation (aside from feeling about 100 years old!) All those kids that were walking across the stage used to come spend the night with my brother when they were like 7; I cannot believe they're all grown up!! 217 kids graduated! That's a lot of new college kids!! Here's some pictures:

I decided to head on back to Texas Sunday around noon. I made it back around 3:30 (thanks to the shortcut directions provided by Dad). After arriving back in Texas, it was Crawfish Boil time!! Personally, I don't do crawfish, but I figured a few beers and some mischief was right up my ally!! The night ended in a frog-giggin' lesson...which I WILL NEVER PARTICIPATE IN AGAIN. We didn't have a gig, so it was pretty cruel. I won't even go into detail about this because I don't want to re-live it. :( Here's some more pictures from my fabulous weekend!! Please ignore the Doritos in my hand...it was a holiday, there was cheating invovled!! :)
This is our redneck frog giggin' mobile. Haha!
PS I watched Jon & Kate last night...and it was so sad. I want them to make it work so badly! I hope they can find the strength they had when those babies were born...if they could, I know they could reconcile. Keep them in your prayers, guys!!

PSS I deleted all my fat pictures off my Myspace. I'm making a change in my life, for good. I don't need those pictures as a reminder!! No weight gain over the weekend! Yay! Back to the gym today to shed some more inches!! :)

♥k

4 comments:

  1. I'm scared to death of frogs so I bet the frog giggin' was definitely wild and scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time, although I don't want to know what happened to those poor frogs, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for deleting those pictures, especially since you are moving forward! Sometimes "fat" pictures can motivate us or hold us back, for me it makes me depressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I am right there with you on the whole Jon and Kate thing. It made my heart sad when I watched the new episode the other night.

    ReplyDelete