Thursday, May 14, 2009

i've been workin' for the weekend.

Yay, it's Thursday! I'm so stinkin excited for the weekend! It's a busy one though! Tomorrow, I've gotta hit it hard at the gym because there will be no time for exercise this weekend. Then my friend Lacy is coming over to watch Christmas movies! I know, it's only May but we had a wild hair! I'm sure we'll watch my fave:
Saturday is WOMEN IN THE OUTDOORS about which I am super pumped! It is supposed to rain all day though...so I'm sure those pictures won't be too flattering! But, you know I'll post some for ya'll anyhow! After WITO, I'm going to dinner to celebrate 3 of my good friend's birthdays! Then, you guessed it, we're hitting the town! Keep your fingers crossed I find me a good looking cowboy! :)

And finally, Sunday...we're celebrating Mothers Day a week late because Deborah was out of commission last Sunday. Carly and I are taking Deb to dinner and a pedicure Sunday afternoon. So, I'm pretty booked up as you can see! And I can't wait! :)
I swear, when it gets close to summer...my days start filling up fast! I took a gander at my calender for May yesterday and nearly every day has a reminder of some sort on it! Geez, but you know I love it...gives me less time to sit around my house watching re-runs of Reba and eating tablespoons of peanut butter!! :)

♥k

PS Happy Birthday Krystal!!

2 comments:

  1. I always love reading your blog because you are always doing somehing realy fun! I love that you have such an active life and great friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I LOVE A Christmas Story!

    ReplyDelete