Monday, May 18, 2009

it turns out, i'm pretty bad ass at being a woman in the outdoors.

Woohoo! Had the best weekend! Women in the Outdoors was amazing, as expected. And, it turns out, I'm not half bad at being outdoorsy. As a matter of fact, I kicked major ass at it. :) After WITO, I went to a joint birthday party for 3 of my friends and had a major blast. Sunday was totally a day off and I didn't move from the couch ALL day. It was wonderful.

NO gym at ALL this weekend. I feel crazy...but luckily I didn't gain
any weight. I actually lost 2 more pounds this past week so I'm at a total loss of 40 pounds! Woot! (Must have been all the exercise at WITO!!) Here's some pictures:
Fly Fishing :)
Archery :) Skeet Shooting, I kicked major A at this!

All in all, it was a freakin' great weekend! Back to the grindstone today at the gym...oh, and I finished reading "Running with Scissors"! Very good book...there was some pretty graphic sexual scenes, but other than that I would definitely recommend it to anyone over 18! :)

♥k

5 comments:

  1. congrats on your awesome weekend and losing weight too. You look pretty kick butt with that gun. I have never read Running with Scissors, but I heard it was good. I loved the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! You are officially an "Outdoors Woman"! Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at you! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
    And I agree on Running With Scissors - I thought it was a good book, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know more about the Women in the Outdoors thing. This sounds so fun!

    So...now you're reading The Thornbirds? Let me know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look AMAZING!! I've been wanting to read Running with Scissors, I love your recommendations!

    ReplyDelete