Wednesday, July 8, 2009

13 reasons.

Browsing blogs this morning, I ran across an interesting post from Jenn. In order for me to stay on track with anything, it's very important for me to make lists; that's why this caught my eye. Jenn listed 13 reasons she wanted to lose weight. The idea is to make the list and keep it somewhere visible so you can view it whenever you need to. Almost like re-inspiration (if that's a word).

So here's my list: 13 Reasons I Want to Lose Weight

1. I want to be healthy. I want to change my lifestyle to fit a healthy persons life.
2. I want to be confident again. It makes a world of difference!
3. I want to nip this "overweight" thing in the bud while I'm still young. :)
4. I want to be able to look in the mirror and like what I see.
5. I want to be able to do more physical activities.
6. I want to show myself I can accomplish such a big task.
7. I want to love my body.
8. I want to be in shape and become an active person.
9. I want to be able to have children when that day comes.
10. I want to be able to find a wedding dress that's not in the plus size section.
11. I want to be able to find ANY clothes that aren't in the plus size section.
12. I want to be confident enough to stand in front of a classroom of middle school students and not feel like they're all making fun of me.
13. And lastly, I want to lose weight to make ME happy.

♥k

1 comment:

  1. Love ya, girl! :-)
    Great list! I love #6 - just to complete something so hard would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete