Thursday, July 9, 2009

i just dropped a grant! (progress pics)

What a beautiful morning! I love my scale today...she was oh so good to me this morning. As of today, I have officially lost 50 pounds!! It's about time! So, I thought, hitting this milestone called for some progress pictures! :) Yayyy!

Okay, I can barely look at this...ewww. This was in December 2008. On Christmas, this was 10 days before I officially started my diet. Don't judge too much! :)
And now, 50 pounds lighter!!

I've still got a ways to go...but I'm proud!! Thanks for the encouragement guys! :)
♥k

7 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!! A Big Congrats!! 50 is wonderful. You look GREAT too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza!

    I'm about to drop my own grant (I'm so stealing that)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is awesome!! I am so proud of you! I wish that I had only half of your will power! I go to my first weight watchers meeting tonight! Wish me luck cause I'm gonna need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 50 pounds is awesome! Congrats on hitting such a milestone. You're doing great!

    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you! You look great in your pics : Way to go KaseyFace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great. And super hard to do. You look great.

    ReplyDelete