Tuesday, July 28, 2009

moving day is nearing...

My last weekend as an official Texan was this past one. :( That's some sad news right there. So, me and the girls decided to make the most out of it. We went to my favorite little honky-tonk in Oklahoma and had a blast. Then to the lake on Sunday to see Damien, Branden & Keaton before I left. :)This week is so super busy. I seriously have something that has to be done every single day on top of packing up the rest of my stuff. And, this week it finally decides to rain. Thanks for that. It hasn't rained in like a month and it's going to rain straight through next Wednesday. Well, that puts a damper (quite literally) on my moving plans. Looks like we're going to get wet! :( I just keep telling myself...it's a small price to pay to be back in Arkansas. I hope that holds true!

As far as my weight...I'm maintaining. And that's all I'm really asking for until I get settled. It's extremely hard to lose anything with all the running around I've been doing. And it seems like everyone wants to celebrate my move with a dinner. Geez, my friends are killin' me! So, I haven't gained anything but I sure haven't lost anything either...I figure that's okay. FOR NOW. I haven't made it to the gym in about 4 days which is crazy for me...but I'm hitting it up tonight when Misty gets off work. I can't wait til everything is moved and I can settle into a routine again. This whole not going to the gym thing is killing me because I feel so gross! I see no difference on the scale...but I just feel different. You guys know what I mean? I never thought in a million years I would be upset because I didn't have time for the gym...geez, that's great. :)

I guess that's it for now...I'm trying to get better at keeping you guys posted! :) I'm moving in 3 days!! And, now I'm finding that I'm kind of torn about the decision. Is it possible to be completely sad but still excited?

♥k

3 comments:

  1. Like the attitude...just be happy with the maintaining! Let your friends treat you. You'll be back to normal in no time.

    You'll feel better after the gym. We really read alot of the same books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can no longer wear giant belt buckles since you're no longer a Texan. Sorry, but them's the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a great smile!
    Sounds like you are doing the best you can in your current situation. I think it's fantastic that you're meeting up with all your friends and maintaining!
    Best of luck with the move - moving is so stressful, but hopefully you'll get settled in quickly.

    ReplyDelete