Friday, July 17, 2009

when the dog bites, when the bee stings...these are a few of my favorite things!

I've been inspired to write a post about my favorite things. I did this a while back but this is more of a "product post." I'm one of those people that if I find something I like, I have to share it with everyone! I need to spread the love around! So, this post is where you'll my find my favorites in diet snacks, books, stores, or really just anything that grabs my attention!! I hope you guys enjoy it!

I LOVE...
weight loss memoirs. (This one's for you, Jenn!) My faves: Half-Assed by Jennette Fulda and Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster. If you haven't seen these...please, go out and get them. They a
re fabulous.
You can also follow both these authors at their blogs....which I do every morning! Take a look at Jennette's here and Jen's here! You guys are gonna love 'em!

I ALSO L
OVE...
Capri Sun
Roaring Waters drinks! If you're anything like me...you get tired of water sometimes. So, I started buying Capri Sun's instead, for only 70 calories I could get a refreshing juicy drink with my dinner. Then, I realized my beloved Capri Sun's have anywhere from 20 to 30 mg of sodium! Ack! So, then I discovered Roarin' Waters...they have anywhere from 10 to 15 mg of sodium which is better and they're only 30 calories! Delicious! :)



THIS, TOO, MAKES ME HAPPY....

Snapfish.com! If you're an avid photographer, like myself, then you should definitely visit this site! I take all my photos digitally and this site makes it possible for me to upload my photos and have them developed and shipped to my house in a matter of days. And the best part? Each print only costs 9 cents a piece! Absolutely great!! :)


So, I guess that'll be it for now. :) I hope you guys enjoy this and it's helpful! ♥k

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, lady! ;-)
    I actually have "Half-assed" already, just finishing up "Adventures of Diet Girl", then Jeannette's book is next! And I'm definitely checking out Jen's book, too.
    I'm going to have to try Roaring Waters with my kids! I always water down their juice, but they might feel like "big girls" if i could give them the package and I know it's not straight juice.
    I LOVE Snapfish, too! I make photo books with them every year - I give them for Mother's Day gifts to the Grandmas - the best!!
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love reading posts where they list their favorite things, I enjoyed yours! I'll check out the blogs and see if the library has those memoirs. Thanks for the recommendation!

    Have a great weekend, Kasey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this! And "Half Assed" is so inspirational, isnt it?!

    I cannot wait to check out the links you gave me. You seem like such a fun, positive girl! :)

    ReplyDelete