Friday, July 31, 2009

farewell texas.

Today is my last day at work and the day before my last day in Texas. :( Although, I'm super stoked, I'm also sad. Texas has been good to me and I'll always hold a special place in my heart for her. Texas made me grow up and be an adult and she's the reason I'm able to make this move tomorrow.

I'm really glad Carly & Misty will be making the trip to Hot Springs with me...it'll give us some more bonding time on the way. As soon as we get there, we're unpacking and then it's off for a girls night out (our last one for a while)! I'm going to try and keep the tears in check but it's gonna be hard saying goodbye to two years of my life.

Today is weird. I'm sad but still excited. I'm stoked to be moving closer to my family where I can see them everyday. I can't wait to be reunited with my best friend of six years, for good. I can't wait to see how my life unfolds back in my hometown. I'm excited for a new house, new job and new school. This is a very good thing and I can't wait for it to begin!! :)

As for weight loss, I'm holding steady; just as I expected. Amber & I have devised a weight loss regimen for when I return home and after I get settled in. I'm looking forward to a change of scenery; some new walking trails, a different gym, yoga. I will definitely keep you guys posted on the weight loss!! :)

I'm not sure when my internet will be hooked up at the new place so I may be a ghost for two weeks or so. My Papa is still working on the floors and I have a ton of cleaning to do before I can even consider setting my computer up. But, when I have access to the internet I will definitely post so you guys know I survived the move!!

I can't wait to start this new adventure and I'm glad you guys will be right by my side!! :)

♥k

5 comments:

  1. Good luck and God speed. You're on a grand and glorious adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! I'm so happy you'll be back on Arkansas land, good luck and call me if you need ANYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill miss you....Its awfully lonely here without someone to talk to. I guess I made it without you before...Ill make it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're settling in well in your new place & look forward to hearing about it! Take care & miss ya!

    ReplyDelete