Tuesday, July 21, 2009

hey bloggy friends.

A quick update: I've been running around crazy getting ready for my big move! :) I got EVERYTHING packed up this past weekend, with the exception of things I use on a daily basis. So, I'm super excited! So, I was surprised with some gifts at work today! (Gotta love my co-workers!) Wrapped in Hannah Montana wrapping paper (my fave), I got a really nice convection/toaster oven that I am stoked about using! Also, I got some bathroom towels and rugs and of course, a Texas picture to put in my house so I never forget the Lone Star State!This past weekend wasn't anything spectacular...I spent most of my free time packing and talking on the phone to my Grandma about furniture finds. But, I was dragged out of the house Saturday night to celebrate my friend Lacy's birthday! :) Which ended up being a blast, of course!!

I'm still hanging on as far as weight goes. 52 pounds and holdin' steady. Boy, I sure wish that number on the scale would decrease a little!! I decided, with only two weeks left in Texas, I should take full advantage of my gym membership. So, yesterday I left work, worked out at the gym for an hour and THEN came home and walked 5 miles with Misty. Whew. Needless to say, I'm sore today. It's been a long time since I've put that much exercise into one day. :) But, I feel fabulous and I'm planning to continue the same pattern for the next two weeks so I can see some difference on the scale before leaving Texas!

Anywho, that's about it. I just wanted to update you guys and let you know I'm still kickin'!!

♥k

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with the move!! And good for you for getting an awesome workout in.

    ReplyDelete