Monday, June 1, 2009

chipotle, skeet shoot and new moon.

Whew! What a weekend! Saturday, I had a shopping extravaganza with my girls in Sherman, TX and watched my roommate get a tattoo! And I got my dress for Kayla's wedding! Super excited!! Omg, you guys...if you EVER get the chance to eat at Chipotle...take advantage!! It was 2 thumbs up, most definitely. It's a build-your-own-burrito type place and it's fabulous. See below for the pictures of wonderful goodness:
These are our amazing burritos from Chipotle!
Stuffing my face! :)
Carly ready to get her tattoo!
The finished product!
Sunday, we went over to Jake & Shauna's for a cookout/skeet shoot. FUN! I never thought in a million years that I would look forward to shooting a gun! My Papa's on the lookout for a cheap 20 gauge! :) I don't think they boys knew what they were getting themselves into when they suggested skeet shooting! Us girls dominated and the boys threw the clays! I got to spend time with my precious Riley and Keaton AND get home just in time to see the BRAND NEW New Moon trailer! Woot!! GREAT WEEKEND!!
Skeet Shoot!
Me & Shauna tearin' it up!
My Riley Dean: isn't he stinkin' cute!?
I can't wait for this upcoming weekend either...TONS of fun with my family and friends in Hot Springs!! :) And, for your viewing pleasure, the New Moon trailer!


♥k

4 comments:

  1. So, between the new Harry Potter this summer and New Moon in November...I'm getting pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for New Moon to come out! The trailer looked awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a little taco joint in my last town I lived in. The burritos were like that and super wonderful. Taco Bell doesn't even compete on the same level with real authentic burritos!!! You know it is good if half is on your shirt or pants. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited to hear that New Moon was coming out this year, especially since I thought it wasn't coming out until next year! I'm definitely going to the midnight showing!

    ReplyDelete