Friday, April 17, 2009

fridayyyyyy.

I am so super excited today is Friday!! I'm not doing ANYTHING this weekend and I am more than stoked about that! Me and the best friend do have a date on Saturday for lunch and Hannah Montana! Woot! But, tonight and tomorrow night I'm getting my scrapbooking done. It's about time! I have 4 months of pictures in a pile on my bookshelf that have to get scrapbooked asap!

So, those are my big plans for this weekend...along with the whole gym thing. Of course! Ladies...I'm proud to announce to you today that I have officially lost 31 pounds!! Woot! I know, go me! I've been working extra hard this week because I have to go home 2 weekends in May, that means no gym access! Although I am an Anytime Fitness member and I can get into ANY Anytime Fitness in America with my membership...sadly, they haven't finished the one in Hot Springs. Boo. :( So, I'm just going to walk the track at my high school with Grandma. :)

I'm hoping to reach my small goal of 35 pounds lost before my cousin's wedding shower on May 2nd (you guys keep your fingers crossed for me!) As you can see, I added a weight loss ticker to the top of my page to let you guys know how I'm doing...my first goal is to get 52 pounds off by my birthday, September 8th (21 more pounds to go!)...so that's what the ticker is set for right now.

I guess that's about it for now...I'm seriously thinking about trying out Ace's new recipe tonight. It looks delish!! Oh, and Sarah: I'm totally wearing my sorority t-shirt to the gym tonight and I'll be thinking about you the whole time! :) Hehe, love you girl!! :)

♥k

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 31 pounds! What are some of your favorite healthy foods? Please share!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! And you wear your sorority shirt to the gym anytime you want! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete