Tuesday, April 7, 2009

i'm a winner?

I got an award!
Thank you, thank you, thank you to Krystal for giving me this award!
Now, I'm going to pass it along!!
Okay, so now for following the rules:
1. Check out Krystal's blog "Life of a Llama Queen"! She's great! She'll keep you interested with all her wifey duties, grad school and her brand new little one Kaylee!
2. I'm going to list 7 things that I love. (Easily done.)
3. I'm going to pick 7 of YOU for awards!! :)

7 Things I Love

1. My Grandparents: they keep me so strong. Seriously, they are my best friends, even my crazy grandma! :)
2. Road Trips: Random, oh yes! I love to just get on the road and drive. So relaxing, especially if I end up visiting long lost friends!
3. My Girls: There are a select few women in my life that I really could not live without. I live for our girls nights and random acts of fun!
4. My Friends' Kids: I have a few friends that have children...and I don't know what I would do without them! They are so amazing and they brighten my day!
5. My Hairdresser: She's grreat! Not only does she do a wonderful job, she's a great friend of mine. I love just going and visiting with her!
6. Twilight: Did you guys really think I could leave it out!? Haha, you know I adore the love story of vampire and mortal. Ahh, maybe I'll watch the movie now!
7. Texas: Yes, you heard me right. I love Texas and I am so proud to be part of the Lone Star State! I wasn't born in Texas but I got here as fast as I could!

Now, 7 People to Recieve an Award!

1. Annie: I LOVE reading all your silly tales about love gone wrong and dating mishaps, too funny! Thanks so much for entertaining me at work all day with your stories! I miss the crap outta ya, sister! Check out annie at singlelittlesister.blogspot.com.
2. Sarah: I enjoy your blog sooo much! You travel so much, I'm getting ideas for
vacations every time you write!! I love it! And, thanks for reading my blog back! :) PLEASE read Sarah's blog at phatgirlinalittlecoat.blogspot.com!
3. Diet Coke & Zingers: Is it bad that I don't even know your name? Yet, you were one of the first blogs I started reading. I so enjoy the weight loss blog and you are looking fabulous! dietcokeandzingers.blogspot.com
4. Jen: Ahh! Can I express my love for your blog enough? And your books? ;) I read a book of yours and fell in love, now I'm addicted to your blogs! I especially like what you've been doing with the 80s pictures!! You guys gotta check her out! www.jennsylvania.com
5. Elissa: Gotta love reading your random posts about daily life! It keeps me up on what you're reading and where you're vacationing! anotherdayinavery.blogspot.com
6. Jennette: So, you're the reason I became a blogger! I still read your blog every morning and love it! I read your book a few weeks ago and even blogged about my liking! Keep up the great work! www.pastaqueen.com
7. Deb: I have just started reading your blog and already you're an inspiration! Keep up the great work and I'll be here rooting for you all the way!! :) sheddingmyfatsuitforever.blogspot.com

Thanks to all of you for keeping my days filled with laughter and inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the award! I am going to get around to a post about it, but it might not be for a few days...I need to pack my suitcase for Seattle :)

    ReplyDelete