Tuesday, April 21, 2009

my lovely tuesday.

I was in love with my scale this morning! 35 pounds down! Super excited! If you guys haven't noticed, I weigh everyday. I know people argue that isn't healthy, but it's what works for me. If I don't weigh everyday, I tend to get off track. So, since the scale was so good to me this morning, I rewarded myself. I ate a wonderfully, delicious raspberry shortbread cookie this morning! I ate that thing at like 7:30 am so I'm sure I'll burn it off today! :) I just busted into my real breakfast about 15 minutes ago and I was amazed! I have apple slices and grapes every morning. (They come pre-packaged at Wal-Mart and I love them!) Anyway, where ever they're growing these grapes...they must have steriods or something! I got a BIG FAT grape! I just thought it was huge...the picture doesn't really do it justice. The grape on the right is a normal sized grape...and the left is the gargantuan Sasquatch grape, but still equally yummy!
I'm beginning to get SUPER excited. I get to go home on May 1st! :) I'm super stoked. I haven't seen my wonderful family since December! Ugh, it sucks living so far away, but I guess it makes me appreciate my loved ones more.
I'm throwing my cousin, Kayla, a wedding shower and it's gonna be so much fun! I cannot wait! It's going to be so great! :) Can May 1st take any longer to get here!?
PS Please excuse the crazy hair and fat in above picture. Very old.
♥k


No comments:

Post a Comment