Monday, April 13, 2009

my fantabulous easter family.

Yay for Easter! Every year I spend Easter with my best friend, Carly, and her family. This year was no different. I spent almost the entire weekend with the whole gang and it was super fun! I don't get to go home much because it's so far away so I'm super lucky to have my second family right here! They are tooo great! Here they are: Carly, me, Virginia (Carly's grandma), Deb (my second mom), Toni and Emily. Oh yeah, don't forget BJ (my Dad away from home) peeping up from behind!
I am so lucky to have these people in my life. Carly and I have been best friends since 2004 and we've each been in each other's families most of that time too. These people are just extended family to me, not friend's family!

Oh, I also wanted to post a picture of my favorite little lephrachaun, Riley! This is him and his momma, Shauna. Shauna is one of my best friends and Riley is my true love! I just love him to peices!

How was your Easter?? :)

♥k

3 comments:

  1. Okay Riley is just presh :)

    You are so beautiful Kasey! I love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!! Twilight Scene IT?!! Woot Woot! How awesome is that. You look SO pretty in your Easter pictures!!

    ReplyDelete