Wednesday, April 1, 2009

is gym rat a real thing?

I have a confession to make. I think I may have another addiction, besides Edward Cullen. I think I may be obsessed with my new gym! A gym rat, if you will. That's right, folks, I bought a gym membership...look at me go!! :) So, far I really love the place. It's super laid back, not entirely too crowded and the people are great!

One of the greatest parts (okay, this is lame, I'll admit)...every machine has a TV!! So, I didn't have to miss The Biggest Loser last night while I worked out! Sweeeeetttt!!! :)


So, it's called Anytime Fitness and they have gyms all over the United States. I signed a year contract with them and I can use my key to get into ANY Anytime Fitness in America! Now, that's awesome! So, if I'm home for the holidays or something, I can still work out!! Yayyy!


They also have different classes you can take like Spinning Class, Abs Class, Step Class, etc. All included in your monthly fee. You can also take training sessions with personal trainers! I totally can't afford that right now, at 30 bucks a pop! But, before my cousin Kayla's wedding, I'm scheduling a session so I can look extra good!

Here's some pictures from their website so you guys can kind of see what I'm talking about. Go out and get a membership! You can find all the locations on www.anytimefitness.com. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Girl... I wish you'd share some of that "work out motivation" with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this. I found out there are these "dream come true" gyms close to me. I am going to join. I fell over when I saw one in Wake Village because I live in Hooks. I had to drive a long way to get something good before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Anytime Fitness and loved it so far. I am on my 7 day pass. I can't wait to go back. The TV's really make it great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete