Friday, April 24, 2009

my fun-filled, action-packed friday night.

TGIF! I am so stinkin' glad! This has been the longest week ever! What are my big Friday night plans? Gym. Wal-Mart. Home. Fun, huh? I'm renting movies at the Red Box at Wal-Mart and plan to enjoy my night at home doing nothing!! If you haven't used Red Box, you should definitely try it. If you wanna try it, visit www.redbox.com for a free promotion code good for one free rental!!So, I have to admit: I only worked out for an hour last night. I've been EVERYDAY this week, though and usually Thursdays and Sundays are my elected days off. But, since I'm going to be spending next weekend in Hot Springs...I figured I'd better get my ass in gear this week! Anyway, it was enjoyable. There was a marathon of "Dirty Jobs" on Discovery Channel...so the time passed relatively quickly!

I was enjoying my jello cup breakfast this morning while I was reading blogs, as I do every morning...when I realized, where is everyone? Tara? Krystal? Annie? You guys are neglecting us in the blog world!! (Krystal, you totally have an excuse! Kaylee!) I would enjoy hearing from you all soon! I feel like I'm blogging to an empty cyberworld! :)

You guys remember Douglas, my friend's little boy? Well, he had surgery day before yesterday and he's doing amazing! Sadly, he's still in NICU and they're planning to keep him there for a while...but he's gaining weight and getting better everyday! Please keep him and his family in your prayers...he's been in there since February 2nd!

I guess that's all for me! I'm enjoying reading everyone's blogs and can't wait to try Ace's new recipe!! :)
♥k

2 comments:

  1. Now that I have Kaylee at home, I really want to kick back and watch Twilight on DVD.. that I got the day before Kaylee was born and still haven't been able to watch. Can you believe that??!! I'll try to post a blog later!! And No, you are not boring! (a post or two back!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I've read a few of your posts and I like your writing style and you're funny! I'm also a HUGE Edward Cullen fan. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll be adding you on my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete