Thursday, April 16, 2009

like i don't have enough shoes already.

Hello all!!

There's been a tragedy. My gym shoes have bit the dust. Poor little girls...they were so good to me. It's obvious you need a new pair of tennis shoes when you're on the treadmill and you're shoes are whispering to you. Yes, everytime I take a step, my right shoe whistles. Ha! I busted an air pocket or something, anyhow, I need new shoes!! (Like I don't already have enough!)

I haven't invested in a GOOD pair of tennis shoes in a while! Not because I don't think everyone needs a good pair, but just because, seriously, WHERE WAS I GOING TO WEAR THEM? I was doing NO exercise whatsoever...well, now since I'm a self-proclaimed gym rat, I need new shoes!

Like I said before, I'm ill experienced in the tennis shoe shopping field. I could shop all day for cute flip flops or ballet flats, but I need help with tennis shoes!!

Here are a few I picked out that I think we'll work okay. I'd like to find a good deal as well as find something that will work for me.



Adidas Microbounce FH Incite
Asics Gel Hyper-Speed 3
Nike Jana Style Waffle 3 Running Shoe

I have basically NO arch in my foot, so it's hard to find shoes that won't hurt my ankles. The shoes I just destroyed in the gym last week actually came from Wal-Mart, but they had almost no sole which I find works best for me. My poor feet can't handle a thick sole. Also, I do LOTS of walking/running on the treadmill & eliptical plus I do some weight training in the gym: so I need something that's going to be good for both. Will you guys plleeaasseee help me?

♥k

4 comments:

  1. So, they are all REALLY cute (cut me some slack, that's the only way I judge shoes!) But the last pair looks they are really light. My problem working out is the shoes, because when my shoe gets too heavy my body just won't lift it off the ground anymore..that's my excuse anyways. I like the last pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely no expert, but Nike's tend to hurt my arches more than any other shoe. I've heard good things about New Balance, but that's just what I've heard. Don't take my advice, I'm the one still wearing busted up Nike's that hurt my feet!

    Thanks for the comment this morning! I'm excited to finally have my priorities figured out and hopefully the rest will fall into place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Nikes look HOT. I have some New Balance light weight running shoes. They aren't thick and make my feet look super tiny. I love them so much I just ordered a backup pair from Ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Merit...Nikes=Hot hot hot!

    Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete