Thursday, April 2, 2009

my grandma has a facebook.

Yes. You read that right. My GRANDMA has a facebook. Crazy, huh? I thought it was a little odd, so I decided to blog about it!

What you have to understand about my Grandma is that she is one, hip, old lady! She's only 62 and she is up with the trends! She's a blast! For example: at my cousin Chase's birthday party last year, she got drunk. Yes, my grandma got drunk! (Off only one beer, I might add!) She's so funny!!
Here's a little proof of her crazy side, she was singing some Kid Rock song, I believe:
So, yeah. She has a facebook. I just needed to share!! This is my super cool Grandma and me this past summer (please ignore my extreme fatness: I weigh a whole 26 pounds less now, but it feels like 100!!!)

2 comments:

  1. That's your Grandma?!?! What?! How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Grandma doesn't look anywhere close to 62 years old! Wow

    ReplyDelete