Wednesday, April 29, 2009

i'm a woman in the outdoors.

Super excited! I'm officially a member of Women In The Outdoors, thanks to my wonderful boss!

Learning new outdoor skills, meeting people with similar interests and spending time with family and friends are what the Women in the Outdoors program is all about!

I'm very excited to be attending the Women in the Outdoors event this year! We're gonna receive expert instruction and a chance to try a variety of outdoor activities thanks to the National Wild Turkey Federation and it's partners! Woot! I'm super excited!!

So, I'm really not much of an "outdoorsy" person when it comes to certain things...but I am SO looking forward to learning some new things such as: skeet shooting (because I'm a Southern woman and I feel like I NEED to learn this), fly fishing, archery, wagon driving, etc!


If you guys wanna get involved with Women in the Outdoors, just visit www.womenintheoutdoors.com.

I'm gonna be so outdoorsy when this is over!! This is my outdoorsy side now: taken in 2004! Can you believe that!?!? I'd like to be THIS skinny again!! :)
♥k

3 comments:

  1. What a cool organization to belong to! I just checked out their site, so I've yet to check if they're near me.

    I love hiking, campfires, and outdoor cooking, and then checking into the Marriott! Look forward to reading more about your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your skeet shooting and my banjo playing, we could have one heck of a southern party!

    ReplyDelete