Friday, June 19, 2009

i love this week.

Can we all say AWESOME week? I love it! I'm so glad it's Friday! :) So, once again, this morning, the scale was good to me!! Thank you scale Gods! I have lost 4 pounds this week! That's so great to me because I went an ENTIRE MONTH at the same weight, finally some pay off! Misty and I have started switching days at the gym...we go one day and walk the next. We've made a nice 4.5 mile path to walk on the days we don't workout at the gym. :) I'm really loving being out in the sunshine and getting some fresh air.

This weekend, I've vowed to take it easy. I need to be saving money anyway for my big move home. :) So, tonight I'm going to rent Madea Goes to Jail and enjoy the rest of Lonesome Dove, which I have absolutely fallen in love with! I totally recommend this to all you gals, even if you don't like westerns...can you believe it's taken me THIS long to finally watch it? Hehe. :) I also have to grab some groceries after work, boo...I sure hate doing that! I'm getting kind of tired of my same ole' snacks...any ideas, girls? I could sure use the input!!

Update on My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult: FANTASTIC. I can hardly put it down...and it's an easy read so I'm already over halfway done. HUGE difference between this book and The Thorn Birds. I'm definitely going to look in to reading some more of Picoult's books. She seems great. :)

I'm treating myself to some Subway tonight for good behavior. :) A veggie sandwich sounds mighty delicious right now.

♥k

3 comments:

  1. I Love Lonesome Dove! I can't beieve you are just now watching it. It is definitely one of my favorite movies of all times! I actually watched it last weekend when it was AMC. Its good to know someone else likes it too!

    By the way...love the new background! Supercute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on the great weigh-in! That is awesome!!!
    Love the new blog look, too!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you doing to lose all the weight? I have to know!!!!!

    ReplyDelete