Monday, June 8, 2009

take me to the church house!

This is going to be short & sweet because I'm having trouble holding my eyes open....I'm exhausted.
The weekend was great overall! I got to see my aunt and uncle who live in Las Vegas, NV and who I rarely get to see!
Kayla & Cory's wedding = BEAUTIFUL.
Little Big Town Concert =
GREAT.
Night out with my besties = THE BEST.
I didn't get much sleep over the weekend and contin
ued that habit into last night.
Got some stressful news as soon as I returned to Texas so I didn't get into bed until around 1 last night! eeeeep!
I'm EXTREMELY tired today but I'm going to be a busy little
beaver trying to work some things out.
I'll explain to you guys later when I know the outcome.
For ya'll: my weekend in pic
tures. :)
♥k

Mr. & Mrs. Cory Kirk!! :)My cousin & lovely bride, Kayla.
Ya'll know I gotta have a picture with Pop!!
Little Big Town!
♪I was born and raised...in the Boondocks♪
♥ them!
Saturday night at Smylys with Amber!Amber, our new friend TJ and Carly

PS: No weight was gained during this trip although there was fast
food and Michelob.
:)
Back in the gym today. Serrrioooussss.


3 comments:

  1. aww...yay...pics of Amber and Carly. I miss you guys all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast! You look terrific, too!
    Have fun at the gym, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get catch up on your sleep! You always seem to have exciting things happen on the weekends, I live vicariously thru you!

    ReplyDelete