Monday, June 29, 2009

summer, summer, summertime.

What a great weekend! I'm hoping someone is still reading my blogs because it's been so long since I've gotten comments...it looks like I fell off the face of the Earth! So, for those of you still interested... :)

I'm really starting to feel a little sad about this whole moving thing. I'm so excited, especially after the good news from Dad last night that (YAY!) I will have a house when I get there!! I'm trying to spend all my waking hours with my loved ones here and this weekend REALLY made me realize how much I'm gonna miss those guys. Friday, me, Misty and Carly went to the Bogata Rodeo and then met up with Carly's Dad at the VFW. I sure will miss that guy...he's so fun!On the way to the rodeo!
Yes, we're THIS special. We have a sign. :)
Saturday was Dean's going away party. They boiled crawfish and there were TONS of people there just to show how much we'll all miss him! This was definitely bittersweet for me because it's so hard to get us all together at one time, anyway...and I know it won't happen again before I leave. But, it was great to spend time with my best friends! (And the kids, of course.) :)
This is our official "redneck" picture. :)The cutest kids ever.Me, Carly, Tracy & Dorcas

Sunday was a blast. Lake time!! SO MUCH FUN. Thanks to Levi and his amazing boat...we stayed on the water allllllll dayyyyyy. I'm a bit sunburned but I definitely plan on making that trip again...it was so fu
n!Emily & Jess
Levi's way of staying afloat. :)
So much fun!

So, I'm back to the grindstone today after a fantabulous weekend. These weeks sure are passing by fast. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...I guess we'll see and find out. :)

♥k

4 comments:

  1. I'm still here! :-)
    Sounds like you had such a fun weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cool pics. It's been years since I have been to a Crawfish Boil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving is always bittersweet. My mouth was watering over the Crawfish! You've got a great group of friends, but I'll know you'll be happy when you move closer to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with H.K. You can always visit. Sounds like you have a great family, you'll want to be close.

    Enjoy them while you can!

    ReplyDelete