Friday, June 26, 2009

down for the count: my first injury.

Uh-oh. My first injury. :( According to my pharmacist, I have a stress fracture in my right foot. Are you kidding me? Ugh. I have a HUGE, and when I say huge...I mean massive, blister on the bottom of my right foot. So, because of this blister, I've been favoring this foot and not walking correctly...this is how the stress fracture happened. Luckily, there's minimal swelling and no discoloration, so I'm HOPING I'll be back in the gym by Monday. :) Ordered to sit on the couch, I took full advantage last night and watched Forrest Gump, gotta love the classics!! And spectacularly, I'm a pound lighter this morning! I could get used to this.

I have a pretty fun weekend planned. Rodeo tonight, crawfish boil tomorrow and lake on Sunday. Expect lots of pictures. :) I haven't been doing well on my picture taking lately...I usually photograph everything but I just haven't felt like it. But, that will all change this weekend!

Yesterday was a sad day for the media. When I found out about Farrah Fawcet, I was pretty sad. Poor thing, but she had been suffering fo
r years and she's in a far better place now...I'm just sorry she didn't get to marry Ryan O'Neal before she took her place in Heaven. I'm not even going to comment on the Michael Jackson thing. It is sad...but he stole Farrah's thunder big time yesterday. I don't appreciate how every channel was taken over by Michael Jackson videos and tributes and Farrah was just completely forgotten. In the words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."
So, I'm getting more and more anxious to get back home. This is going to be the longest month leading up to my big move. :) I'm super excited and CANNOT wait!

♥k


No comments:

Post a Comment