Tuesday, June 16, 2009

it's about freakin' time.

FINALLY! The scale finally moved! It's a freakin' miracle! I'm now officially 7 pounds away from hitting my first big weight loss goal of 52 pounds! Sheesh...it took long enough! Frustrating doesn't even begin to cover what these last 10 pounds are doing to me....ugh! I'm going to the gym today to make sure those 2 pounds it took a freakin' month to lose STAY OFF!! :)

Saturday night was SHENANDOAH! WoOt! They were very good...a little older, but their sound was exactly the same! Carly and I didn't stay for the entire thing but we snapped a few pictures-
The next month and a half is going to be EXTREMELY busy for me. I'm moving back to the homeland, Arkansas, at the beginning of August and while I'm super excited and ready, I'm a bit apprehensive as well. New house. New job. New school. I've sent in 4 resumes so far, but that's about all I can do from 3 hours away. Luckily, my school stuff is pretty much taken care of because I was on the ball about that last week. :) Just waiting for my admittance letter and then I'll follow through with my financial aid. I'm SO excited about my move but it's just a bit stressful because it's happening in such a short time!

So, please go download this...Wide Open by Jason Aldean. You will not regret it! It's been in my CD player for the past 2 weeks...and it's one of those CDs that you don't have to skip songs!! GRRRREAT!!

♥k

8 comments:

  1. I love Jason Aldean. And he's cute ... that makes it all so much better to listen too. :)

    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog thru H.K.'s blog. Love your list of books. I have a shelfari on my blog, check it out. I read the Thornbirds when I was in high school...many, many moons ago.

    Looks like you had a great time at the concert. I will check out the cuteie you recomended.

    Good luck with all the changes. Live it up. You're only young once! ENJOY

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Look at you, all 45 pounds lighter! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could make you love The Thornbirds, but alas, it was pretty racey back in the 70's. Today, not so much.

    Move on to another book...or blog..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing I have learned about Reading is that is supposed to be enjoyable and if I have to FORCE myself to read something then it is no fun. So... my suggestion is the same as above, move on to another book or blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been away too long! Where are you going to school?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! I'm so glad you'll be teaching and closer to home! Maybe we can stop by sometime and you can meet Kaylee! What are you wanting to teach? Would love it if you joined the ag world again!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im so excited to have you back in Arkansas...

    I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete