Monday, March 30, 2009

it's official. cheat weekend is okay.

I know all of you are dying to know how my Twilight party turned out! It was fantastic! My girls came over and we ATE (alot, I might add), watched the movie and then decided to drive over to the VFW. I will make a confession. I got drunk for the first time in 3 months! I have been so gung-ho about this diet that I haven't allowed myself any alcohol, but it was soo much fun! I'm definitely a new believer in cheat weekends! Emily and I have decided this next weekend, we won't cheat. We're tricking our metabolism! HA! So, of course, I'll include some pictures for you guys...here are my spiffy decorations (haha):

My girls: (I so totally love these girls!)

We are totally throwing sign-language "e"s for Edward!!

And the VFW pictures! It was Carly & Emily's dad's birthday so we had to party good!!

Emily's "Gypsy Hooker." It was a shot of Tequila and a shot of pickle juice!

Our favorite bartender, Teresa!!

♥k

3 comments:

  1. The party looked like so much fun! Not sure if I could handle the Gypsy Hooker shot. Tequila shots and I do not get along well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm still here (barely) and i'm sorry you were concerned! If you read my blog, you'll know why I have been missing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your "James' You Brought A Snack' table"!!! Way creative, sister!! Love it

    ReplyDelete