Monday, March 2, 2009

17.

That's right, folks. I'm sitting on a loss of 17 pounds! YAY, I'm sticking with my New Years Resolution! (I'm actually extremely surprised and excited!)

It's official I've been eating healthy and exercising since January 5th and it's paying off! Misty, Emily, Carly and I have been walking at least 3 miles a night and I throw in some extra time on my Gazelle. I do have to confess that I skipped my cardio ALL of last week! But, I've promised myself to get moving right after Oprah today! It's a 50 minute DVD so I'm sure I'll feel better once I'm finished.

Emily and I went to the grocery store yesterday and I stocked up on some more diet food. (I didn't go shopping last week so I had a tendency to eat out a LOT.) But, I'm stockpiled once again and ready to be serious!

I'm trying to make a conscious effort to eat breakfast. That's one of my hardest things. I have such a mental block against breakfast. It made me sick for so long, and since I have to be at work at 7:00 am, I figured eating that early would sour my stomach still. But, I've been bringing fruit to eat around 8:30 or 9:00 am and it really helps! I'm not near as hungry at lunch, so I don't eat WHILE my Lean Cuisine is cooking! (It sounds bad, but I've done it.)

I can't emphasize enough how much having partners has helped me. Emily keeps me on track food-wise, she's always there to say, "You know, you're gonna feel great tomorrow if you just skip that yeast roll today." And Misty is my Jillian. She's ready to exercise whenever so we never miss a night.

We've all still got lots of pounds to shed, but I have to say, I'm proud of us! We have stuck with this and we continue to lose without backpedaling. I can't wait until we're hot, skinny bitches! Haha!

So, I was looking through some old pictures the other day and I came across these from my 21st birthday, September 2007. My final weigh in date for goal 1 of weight loss is my birthday this year. So...you can see a major difference and I'm hoping it's going to change EVEN more! It's sad because I didn't see myself as THAT big in 2007. But, I can sure see it now.























No comments:

Post a Comment