Friday, March 20, 2009

twilight on dvd tonight!

Yay! Twilight DVD is released tonight at 12:01 am! Woot! My friends and I will be attending the Twilight DVD Release Party at Hasting's and I AM PUMPED! I'm having my own party on March 28th because I pre-ordered my DVD back in January and it won't arrive here until sometime next week. Which brings me to this question, why the heck did I even pre-order? I get my DVD later than everyone else and I am stuck sitting and waiting. WHAT? But, I guess the purpose of the pre-order is so I don't have to fight hundreds of 14 year old girls for my copy of lucsious Edward. I am so totally attending the Hastings party though, 14 year old girls or not!

So, I'm up to 3 Twilight shirts and I think that's where I'll stop. It just seems that every Twilight event needs a new shirt! So, I bought a cheap one at Wal-Mart last night for the Hastings party, mainly because I don't want to go to two Twilight parties in the same shirt! :) My shirt for tonight's festivities looks like this: I'm excited! All my girlfriends are going...it's going to be a blast! :) You guys should find Twilight parties near you!!

♥k

1 comment:

  1. Awww, how exciting! It seemed like the day would never arrive for it to come out in theaters, now it's on DVD!! Even crazier, it's really not THAT long until the next one comes out! Woo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete