Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i'm a music, movie, tv, book WHORE.

I've come to the conclusion that I may be addicted to words. I love music, tv, movies, internet, books...etc. All containing words. That being said, this will be my WORDS POST. I plan on making recommendations, AGAIN! I know, I'm addicted!

Let's start with music. PLEASE go to your iTunes right now and buy Bleu Edmondson's cd "Lost Boy!" It's so stinkin' worth it! They are super amazing! If you love country, like me...you're gonna love this! It's Texas country, and you all know that's my favorite so check it out!
Ok, tv. I know I'm behind on this one, but how great is "How I Met Your Mother"?? Ah-may-zing. I love it. If you haven't watched it, you must! You will laugh so hard!! So, who watched "Secret Life of the American Teenager" last night? Ugh. I thought I would throw up...since when did Amy become such a little beyotch? That just really bothered me and I so thought it was worth mentioning. Haha.

Let's skip movies since I haven't been to see one since BRIDE WARS!! Haha. Okay, Twilight DVD Release Party March 28th! I'll be watching a movie then!

Books. This is the one I really need help with. I need your recommendations! I have my Harry Potter books sitting on the shelf but I'm just not ready to read them yet...I want something else. I'm about 100 pages from finishing "The Trophy Wives Club" and I want something really GRRREAT to read next! Any thoughts? Help!

I guess that's all for me...I really just wanted to tell you guys to listen to Bleu Edmondson!! :)

♥k

1 comment:

  1. okay here are the books I would recommend (and if you hear of any other great ones then Puh-leeze pass them my way!!)

    Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster
    Love the One You're With by Emily Giffen
    My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult
    The Pact by Jodi Picoult

    ReplyDelete