Thursday, March 5, 2009

i'm becoming a product reviewer.

It's BEAUTIFUL outside today! I would post a picture, but I just don't think my camera would do mother nature any justice today! I have been waiting for this fabulous weather! So, that definently means I'll be walking my 3 miles after Girls' Night tonight!! :)

I started another book. Yay! I have really become the avid reader! This one is called "Such a Pretty Fat" by Jen Lancaster. Yes, it's another diet book. But, the last one, I swear! After I finish this, I'm going to read something with some real brain food. Hmm, I think Harry Potter is next. By the way, if you're a super Harry Potter fan like I am, be sure and catch ABC Family this weekend! Harry Potter Marathon! It starts tomorrow night at 6:30!

I'm getting more and more excited because my VERY OWN copy of Twilight will be arriving in the mail soon! Amazon.com predicts it will arrive on March 23rd! I'm super stoked! Finally, Edward Cullen in my living room. Ah.

Zack got to hold Douglas Dean today! Ok, for those of you who don't know...my friends Zack & Amanda had a little boy on Friday February 28th! He was born 3 months pre-mature and he only weighs 2 pounds and some ounces. He is so precious though! He's a little fighter too! They have him in the NICU and he has been really fighting for the past week and a half because he has a blood clot on his brain. The doctors say there's nothing they can do about this, it just has to fix itself, basically. Well, I got some good news yesterday! They did another test on Doug's brain and sure enough, that blood clot is dissolving! Today, I also found out that Zack got to hold Doug for the very first time! See, people, miracles happen! That baby is proof! A picture of Doug for you guys: isn't he sweet? He looks kinda blue because he's under a jaudice light...Although, he is doing better...Douglas Dean is not out of the woods yet so keep praying! :)
Also, I have a new favorite drink. For those of you who know me, you know I'm a total Diet Coke addict. Since I've been on this diet, I've been trying to cut way back on them because of the sugar. So, I've discovered my second love. FUZE. They are ah-may-zing. Not only are they delicious, they are full of vitamins and they're barely any calories! Most are 5, if you buy the FUZE Slenderize! I recommed these BIG time! Not only to dieters either, I bet you guys could totally get your kids to drink them! This one's my fave:


Ok, I guess that's it for now. I feel kinda bad because I think I'm turning my blog into a product review! Everytime I think about blogging, it seems I always have something to recommend. Ah, well.

♥k

ps: Don't forget to vote for MY FAVE BAND at gactv.com. They are up for "Best New Vocal Group or Duo" at the ACMs!! YAY for Eli Young Band!! :)

1 comment:

  1. It's so much fun recommending stuff, isn't it? I'll be writing a recommendation blog soon, so don't you worry, you're not the only one!

    ReplyDelete