Thursday, March 26, 2009

i'm full of nothing to say.

Hello my fellow bloggers!

This post really will be pointless. I just feel like I should post today, although, I have nothing to say really!


Going grocery shopping tonight. :( I hate grocery shopping! It costs so much to eat healthy! But, I'm going into withdrawls without my apples/grapes packages and Weight Watchers cookies! I'm totally not looking forward to going to Paris yet again this week but luckily it's not raining today and that's what I've been waiting on!


I fully plan on doing 60 minute Cardio, 25 minute Jillian's Shred and walking at least 3 miles tonight! I refuse to be distracted by tv, Twilight or my new book! :) I'm up to a loss of 25 pounds, so that means I just have 25 more to lose before June to meet my first goal! Keep your fingers crossed I can do it!

Real quick: here's a recommendation for you guys. Especially if you work in an office all day....like me, it can get pretty quiet and somewhat boring. Check out pandora.com. It's free online radio and you can type in what you want to hear and it will populate a whole bunch of songs that are related to that one you selected. Really cool! For example: I typed in Eli Young Band, obviously. :) And it gave me a whole station full of Texas Country artists...like Bleu Edmondson, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Randy Rogers Band and Roger Creager! I LOVE IT!

Also, sorry in advance, guys. There will be more Twilight pictures posted on Monday from the weekend Twilight party! Sorry, I know ya'll are probably more than tired of Twilight! But, you know how I am: gotta have my obsession!

♥k

1 comment:

  1. you're right! It is really expensive to eat healthy! You would think it'd be cheaper since it's less food, less calories, and less ingedients... but NO!! They jack the prices up!! craziness

    ReplyDelete