Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i'm now officially a nerd.

It's official. My continuous reading and internet surfing has paid off. I'm now a not-so-proud wearer of glasses. I knew it was going to happen eventually, my eyes have gradually gotten worse and worse. So, it's a fact now...I wear glasses. But, only when I'm doing nerd things. Ha. Reading, being on the computer, watching TV...things of this nature. So I thought you might enjoy a nerd picture of myself:
I actually got a fantastic deal on two pairs of glasses and I LOVE my eye doctor. So, all in all...the trip to the doctor wasn't a total bust! And, I CAN SEE NOW! So, now when my Twilight DVD comes in the mail...I will be able to see Edward QUITE CLEARLY. Woot! Here's another picture of one of the pairs of my glasses. These are my "fun" glasses as Emily calls them!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I think you look adorable in them! And is that a nose ring I see?! Ahh! I miss my pierced nose so bad :( LensCrafters usually offers some pretty good deals on glasses, that's where I got my Vogue black and white ones! Have you thought about contacts too? They aren't as bad, I couldn't go back to full time glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your new glasses! They are super precious on you!

    ReplyDelete