Monday, March 23, 2009

the addiction is back, stronger than ever.

Like I said, it's back. Twilight is my addiction. I don't understand why I can't get away from it, not that I want to!

Here are some pics from the Twilight DVD Release Party at Hastings and Wal-Mart from this past Friday. It was super fun, but reallyyyyy packed! Also, confession: I bought ANOTHER Twilight DVD. I had already pre-ordered one back in January and I bought another Friday night...I just couldn't help it! Everyone around me was buying them! So, Misty is going to take the other off my hands when it comes in the mail. :)

So, since I've bought the DVD, I've watched it 4 times. Yes, 4 times since about 12: 30 Friday night. Yeesh! I told you the addiction is back with a vengeance! I'm totally checking out the movie with commentary this weekend! Wow. I know I'm a total nerd, but I am so NOT ashamed. I love my Twilight and can't wait for this weekend for my own viewing partyyyy!!

♥k

1 comment:

  1. My addiction has gotten worse since I bought the DVD also!! I can't help it! Now I want to go back and re-read all of the books!!

    ReplyDelete