Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Half-Assed.

I have a book recommendation! I just finished reading "Half-Assed" by Jennette Fulda and it was extremely good!

If you haven't been following Jennette like I have, you can go to http://www.pastaqueen.com/. She started a weight loss journey at 375 pounds in 2004 and she now weighs 180! It's truly an inspirational story whether you are dieting or not. She takes the humorous apporoach to weight loss and it really works!

She explains that she hit plateaus, she got discouraged, she even cheated a few times! So, if you are dieting, it lets you know that you can do it! There will be a day you'll step on the scale and hit your goal weight! Jennette did it, so can you!

Go out and get it! And don't forget to visit her blog for information on her weight loss journey, exercise dvds, recipes and much more!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I may shift my blog to dieting and exercise... after the baby is born! I've got to do something, it depresses me when I step on a scale..

    ReplyDelete