Wednesday, March 11, 2009

i kissed a vampire. and i liked it.

My Twilight dvd should arrive in the mail in no more than 10 days! I cannot wait to have Edward in my living room! So, I've decided to throw a "Twilight DVD Release Party!" I'm soo excited. Luckily, nearly all my good girlfriends have read and fallen in love with the series as well...so I won't be alone! I even bought myself a new shirt to wear to the party! Here it is: (odd looking girl not included, thank goodness.)So, obviously at the party we're going to watch the MOVIE. But, I need some help! I want to make some Twilight inspired snacks! But, as you all know...I'm on a pretty strict diet. So I need help. Any ideas? (Krystal, this is really for you because I know you can cook!) I think I'm going to make my grandma's famous spinach dip and call it James' "You brought a snack" snack! Too cheesy? We're also going to have Bloody Marys renamed Bloody Bellas (because I hate that bitch.) and probably some apple spice muffins, but I haven't decided what to call them yet! Also, I found a recipe online for a VERY low calorie pizza, so I thought we could have "Edward's Only Bite" pizza (since that's all he ever eats in the book). I just feel like there are probably better things out there...I just need to come across them! So help me please!

♥k



2 comments:

  1. Hahahaaa!! Bloody Bellas!!! I love the pizza idea too! Oh my, I wish I could come! I'll try to think of something for you, but it sounds like you have some wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so... Sadly, the only thing I can think of is apple slices (the caramel dipping sauce is WONDERFUL, but not for a diet.. but there's always peanut butter) from the first book, of course. Pathetic, I know. Or something with eggs? I don't really know what, but on their "honeymoon" Edward made scrambled eggs, and I remember thinking I don't really care for scrambled eggs..but he could make me scrambled eggs anytime! BUT.. an idea I did have would be.. Give out those plastic vampire teeth! I love those things now, after being in love with vampires of course!

    ReplyDelete