Monday, March 9, 2009

small things make me happy.

Small things make me VERY happy. See: Yay! Good news! Wal-Mart FINALLY put my jewelry box on sale! WOOT...so you know I snatched that puppy up for $25! Thank you very much!This weekend was a blast! Happy Birthday Steph and Jana! We went to Big Rock with Steph and then stopped by Jana's house later...it was suuuppper fun! (Yes, I am wearing green, yet again, in this picture. I can't help it, I love it!)

So, the verdict on the weigh-in this week....Emily has lost 23 pounds so far, I've lost 20 and Carly has lost 12! Not too bad since we've been dieting since January 5th. I was very proud of all of us! This next week I'm purchasing a gym membership! Yay, I cannot wait.

Also, I want a new phone. I LOVE my Centro but I want a touch screen slider one. Haha. So, if you guys know of any cool phones that are compatible with Sprint, let me know!!

I guess that's all for now...sorry I don't have any juicy gossip for you guys today!

♥k

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the green, you look great!! I love the first picture, what a deal!! I think I bought my jewelry box for roughly $150, from Ivan Smith, and I can't even hang the thing on the wall cause it's so heavy!! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on losing 20 pounds!! Thats amazing Kasey!!! And I'm totally in love with the new hair color! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered what you were holding in the picture...I couldnt figure it out. Well Im glad you got a new jewelry box. I need one too.

    Im very proud of you for sticking to your diet/exercise so well. You know I never do that well. You have been an inspiration. Loves...

    ReplyDelete